Public Enemy / It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back LP Vinyl
It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the second studio album by American hip hop group Public Enemy, released on June 28, 1988. The group set out to make the hip hop equivalent to Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, an album noted for its strong social commentary.
- 1. Countdown To Armageddon
- 2. Bring The Noise
- 3. Don't Believe The Hype
- 4. Cold Lampin' With Flavor
- 5. Terminator X To The Edge Of Panic
- 6. Mind Terrorist
- 7. Louder Than A Bomb
- 8. Caught, Can We Get A Witness?
- 9. Show 'Em Whatcha Got
- 10. She Watch Channel Zero?!
- 11. Night Of The Living Baseheads
- 12. Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos
- 13. Security Of The First World
- 14. Rebel Without A Pause
- 15. Prophets Of Rage
- 16. Party For Your Right To Fight